The rugged Physio-Control LifePack 1000 AED defibrillator is an easy-to-use automatic external defibrillator (AED) from the leader in defibrillation technology. But it’s also a defibrillator powerful and adaptable enough for professional responders, featuring advanced capabilities that can help improve lifesaving outcomes and speed the transition of cardiac patients to the next critical level of care.
Not every cardiac emergency is the same. Neither is every responder. Your world demands flexibility—and that’s exactly what the LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator delivers.
- Built-In flexibility allows the LifePak 1000 to be programmed for use by first responders and professionals
- Most rugged defibrillator ever built by Physio-Control, providing confidence even in the harshest of environments. Consistent performance quality in areas of dust, such as warehouses and coal mines.
- Simple intuitive interface and clear comprehensive voice prompts empower trained users to respond quickly with accuracy
- Escalating energy up to 360J provides the options needed for maximum success. For patients who need more than one shock, increasing the dose of subsequent shocks has been shown as a better strategy.
- Rugged Construction – Rigorously drop-tested device and protective case and bumpers.
- Vehicle Friendly – Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movement.
- Flexible Battery Options – Choose between rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries for your device. These high-powered batteries provide more than 250 shocks (200J) and are maintenance free requiring no calibration or conditioning.
- 360 Joules – Can escalate defibrillation power to an industry leading 360J.
- cprMAX™ Technology – Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- CPR Countdown Timer – Provides direction for length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
- ECG Capability – 3-lead ECG function is available when needed.
- Shock Counter – Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
- Large Display – Large easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
- Compatible Technology – Electrodes are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors.
- Programmable – Adjust settings to match your team’s CPR and resuscitation protocols.
- Easy-To-Use AED – Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock.
- Display Options- Choose between a Graphical Display (statndard) or ECG Display, 3-wire
LifePak 1000 graphical display includes:
- Two pairs of QUIK-COMBO pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes with REDI-PAK pre-connect system
- Operating instructions
- Getting started guide
- Non-rechargeable Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2) battery
- Soft-shell carrying case with shoulder strap
- Product CD
- 5-year Warranty
LifePak 1000 ECG display, 3 wire includes:
All of the above accessories included with 1000 PLUS
- 3-wire ECG cable
- Accessory pouch for 3-wire ECG cable
- One pack of LIFE-PATCH ECG Electrode (3 per pack)