Simple to use and simple to own
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus AED was specifically designed for us by the first person on the scene of an emergency. It incorporates the same technology used by more EMS and Fire Departments than any other brand. This AED is available as a semi-automatic or automatic model and is perfect for use in PAD (Public Access Defibrillation) programs. Physio Control has been designing and producing defibrillators since 1955 and is the leader in defibrillation technology.
- Reliable – full 8 year warranty.
- Simple to use – when an emergency happens you want an AED that is simple to use. The CR Plus AED has a 2 step operation…turn it on and apply the electrodes, that’s it. The automatic model does the rest
- Automatic model – no need to press a shock button which may cause hesitation from a non-professional rescuer. If the patient needs a shock the CR Plus AED will apply it.
- Escalating energy – The same protocols professional use. Almost half of all patients need a second shock. The CR Plus AED will escalate the energy level if a second or more shocks are necessary. The only AED on the market that will deliver a full 360 joule shock if needed.
- Safeguard battery system – The only AED with a dual battery system. The internal battery never needs replacing. The external charge pak is replaced every 2 years with the electrodes. This simplifies maintenance having all the components replaced at the same time as opposed to the battery getting replaced at one time and the electrodes at another. Should the maintenance get neglected the internal battery will still all successful defibrillation until the charge pak can be replaced.
- Clear Voice technology – When there is an emergency it is almost always loud and chaotic. The patented Clear Voice Technology allows the user to hear the commands even in loud environments when other AED’s cannot be understood.
- Lowest ongoing maintenance costs – The CR Plus has the lowest operating costs over an 8 year period than all other brands of AED’s.
- The AED the Professionals use – Physio Control defibrillators are used by more Fire and EMS than all other AED brands combined. When the professionals arrive there is no need for adapters…they just disconnect from the AED and connect directly to their unit saving valuable time.
Effective in maximizing the chance for survival
Although not everyone can be saved from sudden cardiac arrest, studies show that early defibrillation can dramatically improve survival rates. The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus AED has the capability to escalate to an industry-leading 360 joules when necessary, providing the extra power that may be needed for hard-to-defibrillate victims. Defibrillation and CPR prompts are consistent with AHA guidelines. And because the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED uses the same electrodes as other LIFEPAK devices—the choice of more EMS units worldwide than any other brand—critical time can be saved transferring victims to professional medical care.
The support you need
Put the right training resources and program management support for the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED in place for you and your employees. Physio-Control offers resources like our AED Training System and our interactive AED Challenge refresher training. Our Heart Safe Solutions are designed to give you a flexible and comprehensive AED program that is right for your budget.
AED users should be trained in CPR and use of the AED. Please consult your physician. LIFEPAK AEDs require a prescription.
Industry Leading Warranty
At Physio-Control, we stand by the quality of our lifesaving products. We even offer an 8-year warranty on the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED, the longest in the industry.
LIFEPAK CR Plus includes:
- 8-Year Warranty
- Two (2) Sets of Electrode Pads
- CHARGE-PAK Battery
- Soft Carry Case
- Ambu® Brand AED Rescue Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- Training DVD
- Quick-Start Guide
Part #: 80403-000148, 80403-000149