A great addition to your workplace safety program, emergency oxygen can be used in any medical emergency not just cardiac arrest!
LIFE®SoftPac Model #LIFE-2-612 Emergency Oxygen unit is lightweight at 6 lbs for easy portability and frequent carrying, perfect for onsite industrial and office workplace first-aid and safety programs. An easy-to-use 6 & 12 LPM (“NORM” & “HIGH”) regulator provides the regulatory minimum 6 LPM, and 12 LPM to deliver the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen. The unit is shipped to you same day, full with 250 liters of oxygen for a 40 minute supply, ready-to-use, including a LIFE® CPR Mask for administration of supplemental oxygen to a breathing victim with a one-way valve for “mouth to mask” resuscitation to a non-breathing victim, which conforms to both ADULT and CHILD face sizes & shapes. It has a clear port for easy viewing of constant reading supply gauge with simple full-to-empty symbols, to always show supply on hand (no need to turn unit on). LIFE®SoftPac is a great companion to your AED to provide emergency oxygen to a breathing victim before the onset of fibrillation or continued supplemental oxygen after successful defibrillation. It has a wall mount hook or fits in any standard AED Cabinet with simple external two step instructions always in view. Unit can be turned on-off at any time for testing or working demonstration. LIFE® USP Grade pure Medical Oxygen is safe, stable and does not expire, so it does not have to be replaced merely because of an expiration date. 14” x 7” x 4” – 6 pounds – 5 year warranty. Easy to use and never expires.
- 40 minute supply of 250 liters of oxygen, shipped same day, full of O2 ready-to-use
- Lightweight – Only 6 lbs with a wall-mount hook for easy access and comfortable handle and shoulder strap for carrying
- Constant Reading Supply Gauge with simple full-to-empty symbols to always know supply on hand
- Delivers both the regulatory minimum of 6 LPM for “General” emergency situations, and 12 LPM to deliver the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen in “Extreme” emergency situations, with just two simple settings which read “NORM and HIGH”
- Inhalator to administer supplemental oxygen to a breathing victim, and Resuscitator for oxygen enriched rescue breathing for a non-breathing victim, with LIFE® CPR Mask and one-way valve, fits adult & child
- Easy Disposable/Replaceable (or refillable) cylinder oxygen supply
- Oxygen supply is safe, stable, does not expire, and provides full oxygen delivery at all temperatures