- Ready to Shock
- Portable and Lightweight. The Samaritain AED is much lighter (2.4 lbs) and smaller than other defibrillator.
- Highest level of protection against dust and water. With its IPS56 rating, the 350P offers unmatched ruggedness and water protection.
- Clinically Validated Technology. The Samaritain 350P utilizes proprietary electrode technology and SCOPE biphasic technology, an escalation low energy waveform that automatically adjust for differences in patient impedance
- Easy to Follow Visual and Verbal guides
- User-friendly. Easy to understand visual and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR-a key link in the chain of survival.
- Two button operation. With just 2 buttons On/Off and shock buttons this AED is simple to operate.
- Always Ready. A system status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready to use.
- Simple to Own
- Two parts, one expiration date. The innovative Pad-Pak an integrated battery and electrode single use cartridge with one expiration date, offers one simple maintenance change every 4 years.
- Low cost of ownership. With a shelf life of 4 years from the date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements
- Warranty 8-year limited warranty
- Energy section
- shock 1 – 150 joules
- Shock 2 – 150 Joules
- Shock 3 – 200 joules
- shock 1 – 50 joules
- Shock 2 – 50 Joules
- Shock 3 – 50 joules
- Battery Type – Disposable single use combined battery and defibrillation electrode cartridge (lithium manganese dioxide (LiMnO2) 18 v)
- Battery Capacity – 60 shocks at v200 joules or 6 hours of continuous monitoring.
- Aircraft Safety Test – RTCA/DO-227 (TSO/ETSO-C142a)
Part Number: 350-STR-US-10