An affordable alternative to the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED.
- Reliable – 5 year warranty
- Ease of use – Just turn on the AED and the voice prompts guide you through the rescue process
- Escalating energy – The same protocols professional use. Almost half of all patients need a second shock. The CR Plus AED will escalate the energy level if a second or more shocks are necessary. The only AED on the market that will deliver a full 360 joule shock if needed.
- Safeguard battery system – The only AED with a dual battery system. The internal battery never needs replacing. The external charge pak is replaced every 2 years with the electrodes. This simplifies maintenance having all the components replaced at the same time as opposed to the battery getting replaced at one time and the electrodes at another. Should the maintenance get neglected the internal battery will still all successful defibrillation until the charge pak can be replaced.
- Lowest ongoing maintenance costs – The CR Plus has the lowest operating costs over an 8 year period than all other brands of AED’s.
- The AED the Professionals use – Physio Control defibrillators are used by more Fire and EMS than all other AED brands combined. When the professionals arrive there is no need for adapters…they just disconnect from the AED and connect directly to their unit saving valuable time.
The LIFEPAK EXPRESS® AED from Physio-Control is designed to be used by the first person to respond to a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victim – easily, safely, and effectively.
Although not everyone can be saved from sudden cardiac arrest, studies show that early defibrillation can dramatically improve survival rates. And because some people are more difficult to defibrillate than others – and may need more than 200J – the LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED has the capability to escalate energy up to an industry-leading 360J.
The EXPRESS is built with the same advanced technology trusted by more EMS and medical professionals than any other brand.
The LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED features:
- Lowest long-term cost of ownership in the industry
- Escalating energy to 360 Joules—the only low cost AED on the market to do so
- Easy Maintenance—synchronized 2 year replacement cycle for the battery and electrodes
LIFEPAK Express includes:
- One pair of QUIK-PAK pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes with REDI-PAK pre-connect system
- One CHARGE-PAK
- One Quick Reference instruction card installed in the device
- Operating Instructions
- 5 year warranty
- Part #: 80427-000135